Sunday, September 6, 2009

Need a Kick in the Butt!

I have not posted in a while, I know. But I have not really been doing so well on this journey recently. I've been really stressed with being away from home while there are some difficult health issues happening with my family. I find myself eating when i'm not hungry and worse, eating junk food! In the past few weeks i've had potato chips, Wendy's, soda, chicken nuggets and pizza!! My body feels it, but I feel stressed.

Because i'm aware of what is happening, i'm trying to counter some of it, by keeping my hands busy (knitting, handquilting, etc...) and changing my routine (like going back to having evening tea time like i used to enjoy as a uni student). Also, since the weather is getting cooler, I hope to find the energy to go for a walk/jog in the early evenings after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment