Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So You Think You Can Run?

Well, I already know i'm a pretty poor runner. I did cross country team when I was in Jr. High school and used to run for fitness while I was training in Martial Arts. But tonight I decided to go for a run around my neighbourhood. When I came back, I mapped it out using Google Maps and it turned out to be around 3.8kms or 2.35 miles in total. I managed to run the first mile without stopping (which i will take as a huge victory!) and managed to walk only about half of what was left. Losing 50lbs really does help a person feel lighter and feel like they can do more with their body. I'm so happy with my run tonight, that I think i will do it again!

Oct 21 - 2.35miles/35mins (terrible time I know! But I'll work on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment